Privacy and Security
We appreciate that you have trusted us with your personal information.
GeneSys would like to inform you that the confidentiality and security of your personal information is of crucial importance to us. In order to provide the highest level of service, and in compliance with regulatory requirements, GeneSys must obtain certain personal information.
This policy describes the types of information GeneSys may request, the purposes for which we use it, how you can correct or modify the information, the circumstances under which we share this information, and steps and practices to safeguard your personal information. We advise you to read this policy carefully.
Information We Collect
GeneSys gathers personal information from GeneSys account applications, other materials you submit to us and your transaction history with us. GeneSys can obtain additional information (e.g. credit history and credit scores) from other sources.
If you deal with GeneSys as a private client or otherwise in your individual capacity, the typical information we collect would include:
- check_box Personal information, such as your name, your contact details, your occupation, your martial status, personal identifiers, etc.
- check_box Extensive financial information, such as your net worth, investment experience and objectives, etc.
Website traffic patterns
If you deal with GeneSys in the capacity of an officer, employee, director, principal, etc. of one of our corporate and institutional clients, the typical information we collect about you would include:
- check_box Your name and contact details
- check_box Your role, position, title and area of responsibility
- check_box Certain identifying information (e.g. passport photo, etc.) as required by law and regulations addressing money laundering and related matters.
Obviously, you are not required to supply any of the personal information that we request. However, failure to do so may result in our being unable to open or maintain your account or to provide services to you. While we make every effort to ensure that all information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date, you can help us considerably in this regard by promptly notifying us if there are any changes to your personal information.
Use of Information Collected
GeneSys strives to help each client achieve his financial goals. Information about you and your accounts plays an important role in this mission.
GeneSys may use your personal information to:
- check_box Administer, operate and manage your relationship and/or your accounts with GeneSys.
- check_box Respond accurately and efficiently to your requests regarding your relationship and/or your accounts.
- check_box Contact you about our new products and services that may benefit you.
- check_box Comply with legal and regulatory obligations around the world.
- check_box Secure your relationship and/or accounts and protect you and GeneSys from fraud.
- check_box Improve the content of the website and to customise it according to your individual interests.
- check_box GeneSys uses certain technology to collect aggregate information from visitors to its website, such as how visitors use our website, frequency of visits, the average length of visits, which pages are viewed during a visit, etc.
- check_box GeneSys uses this information to improve its website content and performance. It should be noted that we do not monitor individual visitor behaviour.
Disclosure of Personal Information
GeneSys does not disclose your personal non-public information to anyone, except as permitted by law. You should know that GeneSys restricts disclosure of non-public personal information to:
- check_box Those GeneSys employees and affiliates who need to have access to that information to provide you with products and services.
- check_box Non-affiliated third parties to process your transactions or service your account as necessary.
- check_box Regulatory, enforcement or exchange bodies or courts as required by applicable law.
GeneSys does not sell or rent personal data about current or former clients to third-parties or share that information for marketing purposes.
Security and Confidentiality of Personal Information
GeneSys is committed to holding personal non-public information in strict confidence. We maintain appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal data against loss, misuse, damage, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. GeneSys maintains strict employment policies that prohibit employees who have access to your personal data to use it except for business purposes.
This policy provides a general statement about how GeneSys protects your personal data. We may update this policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices. The revised policy will be effective immediately upon posting onto our website.